It’s that time again! It’s time for the Tuesday Fast Facts, equipping Cowboys Nation with all the relevant statistics and information you won’t read anywhere else.
- Ezekiel Elliott has rushed for over 1600 yards and scored 16 touchdowns this season. He is the first running back to do so since Arian Foster in 2010, and the youngest running back to do so in NFL history.
- With four sacks on Monday, the Cowboys have now produced seven games of three sacks or more. That’s the most since Dallas had nine such games in 2011.
- Dak Prescott’s 273 yards rushing are the most by a Cowboys quarterback since Troy Aikman’s 302 yards rushing in 1989.
- Dez Bryant’s now averaging 15.9 yards per reception, which is the highest average of his career.
- 10 different players have scored an offensive touchdown this year for the Cowboys, the most since 2008.
- If Philadelphia runs the ball 22 times or less in next week’s game, Dallas sets the NFL record for fewest opponent rush attempts per game.