It is once again time for the Tuesday Fast Facts, where we equip fans with relevant stats and information about the Cowboys that you haven’t heard anywhere else.
- The Cowboys have rushed for at least 100 yards in every game so far this season. If Dallas gains 100 rushing yards in the final three games, it would be the first time in a 16 game season that they’ve rushed for 100 yards in every game. Dallas did rush for 100 yards in every game during the 14-game 1974 season.
- With Sunday’s loss, this is the first time since 2011 that the Cowboys have been swept by the Giants.
- The Cowboys have had the ball run against them 270 times through 13 games, a rate of 20.7 carries per game. That is the lowest rate in the history of the NFL.
- While the Buccaneers defense has been stout over the last month or so, the team has still allowed at least 119 yards rushing in seven of its last nine games.
- The Buccaneers have scored exactly 10 points in three of their last six meetings with Dallas. Their 10-6 victory over the Cowboys last season was the first time in the Garrett era that the Cowboys had lost when allowing 10 points or less. The Giants became the second such defeat on Sunday night.
- Speaking of Sunday night, that was the first loss in franchise history where the Cowboys forced at least three turnovers and held their opponent to 10 points or less.